Saturday, November 27, 2010

I hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving! I just wanted to share what I've been up to lately. First, I made these super sweet little flower broaches using this tutorial, which I found via Little Bit Funky. I'm probably going to make tons more of these, including some for me! 

I am slowly but surely gaining more confidence on my sewing machine, and after making the last pair of pants for Maximus, I was able to figure out what I wanted to change about the pattern.

I made a pair for Mad, too. Both pairs are lined with the fabric from an old t-shirt to make them more durable and warm, especially considering the weather we've been having. I also made then have cute, contrasting cuffs, in hopes that will make them last longer.

 You can almost tell by this photo that I tried my hand at making a flat front waist for Madelynn, but I still have some work to do on that, since it made them a little more "bunchy" in the back and on the sides than I would have liked.

End of photo shoot. whew!

:)

1 comment:

  1. LOL i love the relief at the end--it's over! those are some funky cool pants. i'm thoroughly impressed, as anyone who has tried to make pants should be! :)

    ReplyDelete