Wednesday, November 10, 2010

productive weekend.




This past weekend my mom, mother in law, her sister, and her mother and I attended our second annual knitting retreat at Grampa Jack's house. It was so lovely. We first planned this event last year when we thought it would be nice to get away for a quiet weekend of knitting, in time to finish up (or in my case, start) any knitted gifts we might be working on in time for Christmas. I was able to make some decent headway on Madelynn's Christmas dress, which comes from the book, Mason-Dixon Knitting Outside the Lines. I also nearly finished Maxi's sweater, and knit another hat for my husband, which is a free pattern on ravelry. I have also updated my ravelry page with my modifications and project details.

:)

1 comment:

  1. What a blast - I *love* our retreats! Beautiful photos of beautiful knits, too!

    ReplyDelete