Monday, December 6, 2010

griswold style.

As I had hoped, we had some nice weather this weekend to walk the tree farm in search of our perfect Christmas tree. I love going places where it doesn't matter whether or not I have makeup on, or whether I actually showered, or whether or not I even changed out of my pajama shirt before I piled a bunch of extra warm layers on. A Christmas tree farm is perfect for this. You can remain at a distance from strangers, and the smell of all the pine makes everyone smell good.

We dragged my brother and his cute little family along with us. It was really a great time.

Luckily, there were no live animals still residing in our tree once we got home. And we didn't walk through 3 ft of snow to get it. But our tree is too big for our living room, and since my brother's fam came with us, this is what our vehicle looked like as we drove down the street. In this sense, I think we basically "Griswold-ed" it.



:)

No comments:

Post a Comment