Thursday, December 9, 2010

yay for $5 purchases!

I'm ridiculously excited about this. I bought a bias tape maker last night at Joann and can't wait to use it!


Notice all the binding in those three projects? All folded by hand. Man, it took a long time! And though this little tool won't save me from iron burns (I'm terrible about that!), hopefully it will make it so all the binding is an even width! I have had big sewing plans in my head, and wasn't about to fold more binding by hand, so hopefully this handy little tool will help get the ball rolling.

:)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you! I avoid making bias tape because it takes so long, but when I got a bias tape maker I couldn't get it to work well. I hope yours is a finer one than mine and does its job really really well!

    ReplyDelete