Thursday, July 7, 2011

reflection





We have been so blessed with sunshine over the last few days and enjoyed every minute of it. It has given this mama lots of time to sit in the sun with yarn in hand, while being surrounded by the sounds of littles enjoying the summer. Knitting (and crocheting!) for this babe in my belly reminds me that I first learned to knit the summer I was pregnant with little Maximus, which doesn't seem that long ago, but oh just look at him now! I have been doing an awful lot of reflecting lately, with one kiddo about to go to school for the first time, one completely out of diapers, and another new life on the way, and am coming to realize how quickly time flies. I am so thankful for where and what life has brought us and for who I am sharing it with.

:)

1 comment: