Thursday, July 21, 2011

another baby knit!

I just can't stop knitting for this babe. Yesterday, while Mad was at ballet "camp" I finished this kick back / snuggle sack I have been working on. I'm super excited about it, and couldn't be more pleased with how the yarn looks. When I first got the yarn in the mail, I wasn't sure I'd like the color knitted up (it can be hard to tell on the computer screen!), luckily it pooled nicely and the colors are awesome. :) It's also softer than I thought it would be. Hopefully Baby likes it as much as I do.




The pattern is Kicking Bag for Babies and the yarn is Imagination Hand Painted Sock Yarn in Seven Dwarves from Knit Picks.

2 comments:

  1. I love how it made a tie-dye type look, It must have been cool seeing it come together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It definitely was neat. A great surprise, that's for sure. :) Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete