Sunday, January 23, 2011

knitted shirt.

Here is the shirt I recently finished for Madelynn. It's the Autumn Leaves Vest from Pickles. I knitted it with some Knit Picks cotton that I've had in my stash. Because I used the same yarn as the horse dress, I was really crossing my fingers by the time I came to the middle of this shirt, hoping I had enough. Turns out it was just about the perfect amount! I ended up using larger needles than called for and worsted weight yarn and casting on the same number of stitches as for the 12 month size, which is another reason I was crossing my fingers--in hopes that it would fit!

You can see more pictures here, on my Ravelry project page.

1 comment: