Thursday, January 12, 2012

our next build.


I am seriously loving Ana White's website. This "helping tower" is going to be our next build. It is quite similar to this one, which I've had my eye on for a few years, but just couldn't justify the purchase for our small home and budget. But, since we could build this one for a fraction of the cost, and since she also gives instructions for making it fold flat (!), we are excited to give it a try.

Ever since building a bookcase a few years ago, and then recently building the play kitchen, Karl and I have decided it feels so good to build things for our home that we have lots more plans on the horizon for building.

1 comment:

  1. oh, I've heard people love those towers. How wonderful someone's written directions for making one. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete