Saturday, May 16, 2009

samina.

I took this picture of my little sister yesterday, and I absolutely adore it. She reminds me of Fern from Charlotte's web. You'd think from the look of her here, she had recently taken a bucket of slop to feed the pigs, but in reality, there are no pigs. Just rocks. She is often spotted in her yard or ours carrying around and sorting her bucket of rocks. Or sometimes it is grass seed. Either way, she keeps herself blissfully busy... that is, as long as Madelynn isn't around to screw up her progress. I have to hand it to her though, Sam is pretty patient with my little tot, and Madee loves her Aunt Sami.

3 comments:

  1. great pics daughter-in-law.... happy sunshine. it's gonna be about 88 here today and I'm looking for shade. Those smores looked good. mmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I think it would be great if my life were as simple as Sam's seems to be...

    ReplyDelete