Thursday, July 30, 2009

artwork.

I found this sweet artwork when I woke up from an accidental nap on the couch the other day. It is right on the dining room table! It's hard to be upset about it, though, when her skills are getting so good. Madelynn informed me that the happy one with no hair is Daddy, and Mommy is the one with lots of hair and lots of legs. Maybe all the hair is making me grumpy? Problem solved--I cut it ALL OFF!! :) Anyway, I still can't decide what to do about the artwork. Should I run for a magic eraser or a clear coat? For now, those little monster people are keeping us company at dinner time...

2 comments:

  1. I don't think it matters whether you get it off the table or not, as long as you have such a great photo of it! Thanks for not being too uptight to appreciate Madee's art - you are a great mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ethan draws just like that..he drew a pic of me...and i looked like germ..lol..i loved it!!do whatever...just make sure that if you choose to clear coat it...that nothing else you dont want marked wont be marked as an innocent surprise for mommy.

    ReplyDelete