Thursday, March 5, 2009

when Madee doesn't nap...

There were three different afternoons last week when Madelynn decided she was too busy to take a nap. I don't think she made it past 6:30 on any of these occasions...This night she passed out right before I got dinner on the table. We thought if she were doing something fun, she'd stay awake until after dinner. When I woke her up, she had green marker all over her cheek and hands.This was the night she barely made it past the opening credits of Peter Pan before falling asleep right in front of the television. By the way, thank you to Robin and Nathaniel for the fairy dress, she didn't take it off for an entire week, except to bathe when she first got it. :)
And here's my favorite... she was on her way into the kitchen to get her snack when I heard her trip, and then nothing else. Apparently she basically fell asleep while walking. And now, thank God, we are back on track with afternoon naps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment